Why join the Bynder Community 🤔

• 4 April 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 6

Hi Bynder Community! 👋

Welcome to this space of like-minded people - Bynder Community 🚀

We built this Community to help you get connected, collaborate, learn from each other, get inspired, and discuss what matters.

So why join the Community?

We want you to be even more successful with Bynder! It is important to chat with peers from the same industry to validate ideas, share knowledge and expertise, give guidance, and insights.

This is why we created the Bynder Community, to give YOU a chance to connect with each other and the Bynder team.

🎥 You can also check out this 1 minute 37 second video from me!

I’m new to the Community, where should I start?

The best way to get started is if you haven’t already, create your account here now! Once your account is created you will need to head over to your email and verify your account.

Once you’ve verified your email, first look at our Community Guidelines, Check out how you can get involved, then meet the Community and introduce yourself. We’re excited to meet you! 

:bookmark_tabs: Read the Community Guidelines carefully before you start contributing to forums, and follow them - our moderators will keep the peace here.

:bell: Make sure to subscribe to categories and groups that are interesting to you, thus you will receive email notifications when new topics in those categories are created. 

:question: If you have any questions, please create a new topic or reach out to @Ryanne Perry directly.​​​​​

If you have feedback for us regarding the Community feel free to reach send me a message or fill out this 3 question survey.

Enjoy being part of the Community! 🤗

0 replies

Be the first to reply!