HomePage

• 16 February 2024
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2

Good morning DAM Experts!

Quick question for you, we’re looking at incorporating video on our homepage tiles, specifically for the homepage banner. When you first land on our DAM page, has anyone been able to add video loops to it? We want to upload a drone shot for our page. Is there any way to upload video onto the homepage banners at the top? 

Thank you,

Bennett

8 replies

Userlevel 6

Great to see you in the Community @bennett98! Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. At this time this feature is not available in the homepage. I have also shared your feedback with our product team as an insight.

Userlevel 2

Thank you Ryanne! Yes thanks for letting the product team know, I think this would be an impactful improvement to DAM’s homepages tiles layout.

Userlevel 4
Badge

That sounds like a great idea! Short highlight clips can be a great way to grab the attention of our users and get them excited about our sports offerings or upcoming entertainment titles. And with events like the Olympics, we have a great opportunity to showcase some of the most exciting moments for our stakeholders to utilise. 😎

Userlevel 6

Thanks for the add on here @Andrew Edwards! Indeed I can see the benefits here. I will share this as well.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Ryanne Perry there has been a story on the product roadmap for the last 2 years (Candidate: Simple & intuitive Homepage Creation) that seemingly promised a greater range of flexibility for manging homepages. Is there any update on the progress of this. It feels like Homepage is the least loved function in the whole Bynder offering, and yet it plays a pivotal role for clients to communicate what is going on in their DAM. Some enhancement in this area would be welcome.

Userlevel 6

Thank you for your feedback @KlausRoots. I am excited to share that we're currently developing a new homepage capability. Your input is incredibly valuable to us, and we'd love to extend an invitation for you to be a part of our design and development process. If you're interested in contributing your ideas and suggestions that way, please let us know and we will make sure to connect with you. We will post updates in this thread when we're closer to launching this capability and use the regular communication channels to inform our customers otherwise.

Userlevel 5
Badge

@Ryanne Perry count me in Ryanne. Always happy to give feedback on our experience and wishes for platform development

Userlevel 2

Thank you @Ryanne Perry and @KlausRoots. I agree the homepage is very outdated and should offer more layout functions. The homepage is the main way to inspire the creatives and company to utilize and enter the DAM. I would also recommend new color option schemes. Such as black and transparent. This could really help elevate the appearance of your DAM.