Click to meet @juanm, our Champion of the month!

• 30 April 2024
  • 2 replies
Click to meet @juanm, our Champion of the month!
Userlevel 6
Badge

Have you noticed our Champions in the Community? You’ve probably seen their usernames at the top of the leaderboard, in our news, or sharing their kick ass skills.

Meet our newest selected Champion, @juanm 

1. Please tell us a bit about your role. 

I am a designer, but because of my front-end development skillset I often serve as the bridge between design and development teams. I make sure everything looks nice, but also that it’s built correctly and that each department is heard from and well informed.

2. What Bynder products are you currently using to support your business? 

Right now we are still at the beginning of our Bynder journey. The core Bynder features in the asset bank have changed our day to day process significantly.

3. How are you integrating your DAM? 

One of the way’s we use Bynder is to collaborate with vendors and partners on projects with collections and transfers. We mainly use it as a means of tracking, sourcing, editing, and serving media within the marketing and creative team. It has changed the way we work by removing the reliance on compartmentalized knowledge from individual contributors.

4. Where are you seeing the most value from Bynder?

Getting the most from our content. Where it’s used, how we used it, and how often. We can keep things fresh while also not losing creative that could be used again. We improve our processes while also increasing the value of each asset.

5. What is something you’ve done that no one has done before?

I made “BURLIE”, a Chrome extension to make adding items to the homepage and sharing links to asset with teammates quicker and easier.

You can find a link to the the above here.

6. What do you like most about the Bynder Community?  

I think having a professional and friendly Bynder staff fosters a no-nonsense community of people interested in solutions over all else. No bickering, just solutions.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge

@juanm Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou for the Burlie plugin. This has been a game changer for our content teams working on our DAM. I built a spreadsheet to build out custom URLs, but Burlie simplifies this to a whole new level. Give that man a community award!

Userlevel 3
Badge

Thanks @KlausRoots, thanks really great to hear.