This year's holiday campaigns, is it too early to start planning?

• 30 August 2022
  • 0 replies
This year's holiday campaigns, is it too early to start planning?
Userlevel 3

Hey everyone, it's been a little while so I thought I'd check in about the holidays. Yes, the holidays. And yes, in the middle of the summer.

For some people it might seem weird to be thinking about the holiday season in August. But I'm sure many of you are already in the thick of it because of all the planning and coordination that goes into your holiday campaigns. In fact, I'm sure a lot of you are not only thinking about it right now but are deep in execution.

With the growing number of channels and touch points where you want to reach your customers, there's a lot going on. You have the creative part of the campaign that needs to cut through the noise and win the mindshare (and hearts) of consumers - and we know that tons of work goes into that. Then there's figuring out how to take your concept and make it a reality. To do this, you need to create personalized content at scale and deliver exceptional content experiences, all in a way that drives speed of execution, scale, time to market and a customer experience that is memorable.

I'd love to hear from you the ways you're using Bynder for this year's holiday campaigns. Whether it's personalization and creating content at scale with our templating tools, integrating with your CMS, PIM or e-commerce platform to automate content distribution or using DAT to optimize your assets for delivery across channels, I'd love to hear it. Or, if you're just starting to think about this and need some guidance, feel free to comment here too. I'm sure this is a topic near and dear to so many of you and a great opportunity to share ideas as you tackle all involved in a successful holiday campaign.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!