New feature release: Generative AI & Content Workflow

• 7 August 2023
  • 0 replies
New feature release: Generative AI & Content Workflow
Userlevel 3

In case you missed it, we recently launched an integration of generative AI into our Content Workflow tool to help accelerate creation of text content.

Scale and efficiency has always been core to Bynder's value proposition and AI is just an extension of that - so we're excited and proud of this launch and how it will help our customers scale their content creation. I'm sure some of you have mixed feelings on AI - it's exciting but it can also be sensitive. So I want to first assure you that we are taking a very responsible approach to our AI strategy and roadmap. We want to make sure that everything we do with AI will augment and accelerate your processes - NOT replace them. And that is no different when it comes to the launch of Content Workflow's AI Assist. 

The goal is to help your copywriting and editing teams significantly reduce the time it takes to produce content while keeping control of the final, approved version. If you're concerned with control, accuracy or plagiarism, you'll be happy to know that we're making sure you can use AI on your own terms with things like the ability to disable it and granular role permissions so you can decide who can use AI in content generation. In addition, if you decide to use it, there's an audit trail so you know things like which content was generated by AI, revision history and who approved it. We think that's really important.

To learn more, check out this Content Workflow video - and please make sure to share it with the people at your company who will benefit from this tool, like copywriters and copy editors.

What do you think of using generative AI to accelerate your content creation process? I'd love to hear from you about the problems you'd like to solve with AI and what kinds of AI features are important to you, so please leave a comment to share.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!