There are a ton of AI technologies, albeit, most are very new and in beta, out there today. At Bynder, we’re approaching the use and implementation of AI to focus on the actual positive impact a particular AI technology can have on your day-to-day operations. Some things are not applicable for a DAM.
For example, Adobe’s Firefly technology which utilizes generative visual AI to create content variations, are great for creative tools, but not for a DAM. We integrate very well with Adobe, therefore, once you create such assets, you can push them into our DAM using the integration, etc.
At Bynder, automation and AI (that actually makes your life easier and saves you time) are integral to our products. But we’re not just throwing around AI for AI’s sake- we’re focused on the automations that streamline your workflows throughout the content lifecycle: Create, Manage, Distribute.
- Studio automates asset creation, localization, and personalization with easy-to-use templates that exponentially reduce the amount of time required to produce your content.
- Generative text in Content Workflow streamlines your first draft, which is the bulk of the time/resource needed to create new content. From there, you’re incorporating feedback and making minor changes. We’re using Open.AI technology to allow you to summarize, complete, or translate content using AI technologies.
- Automated tagging in the DAM saves time on upload. And your content is more accessible and reusable when you can dynamically search for (and train models to identify) brand markers with image scans, or search for words in flat images not just searchable documents.
- Optical character recognition allows you to find content easily without the need of applying metadata. Read text within images, identify brands and products visually using OCR.
- Duplicate Finder: XYZ
- Dynamic Asset Transformations (DAT) is a game-changer for automating the distribution of content that optimized for your products and your audience’s devices.
- Smart focus point technology
- Auto cropping
What AI and automations do you want to see more of in your DAM? Let us know in the comments!