Click to meet @RPalmer, our Champion of the month!

• 14 April 2023
  • 0 replies
Click to meet @RPalmer, our Champion of the month!
Userlevel 6

Have you noticed our Champions in the Community? You’ve probably seen their usernames at the top of the leaderboard, in our news, or sharing their kick ass skills.

Meet our newest selected Champion,@RPalmer 

1. Please tell us a bit about your role. 

I work with the various teams in the Marketing Group to make sure they have the best tools for their jobs, and provide implementation, administrative, onboarding and training services for those tools.

2. What Bynder products are you currently using to support your business? 

We currently are using Bynder DAM and Creative Workflow with plans to start using Brand Guidelines.

3. How are you integrating your DAM? 

Our DAM is integrated with Highspot CRM for one of our business units, and we’re working on an Adobe Workfront integration.

4. Where are you seeing the most value from Bynder?

We actually see the most value from Bynder with our non-Marketing users – mostly Sales, Product and Support users. They are creating collections of assets to share with clients/prospects and adding additional content to those collections as the sales funnel progresses. This is a critical tool for business units that don’t have a dedicated CRM available. They’ve even started using QR Codes connected to those collections on handouts at conferences/events. We’ve also seen a huge decrease in internal website form submissions flowing into our MA tools since implementing Bynder by having internal users go to Bynder for collateral instead of the website.

5. What is something you’ve done that no one has done before? 

That’s hard to say…. In the early 2000s, I did start an arts festival for amateur artists working in the Kansas City business community – “Art/Work – Creativity from the Cube” featuring visual, performing and literary arts by people whose everyday work was not arts related. We had 30 businesses and 500 participants at its peak.

6. What do you like most about the Bynder Community?  

I think the Bynder Community is a great place to learn how others are using Bynder in non-conventional ways, or taking different approaches to meet their business needs. It’s nice to have other Admins to pose questions to and hear about their experiences in implementing and integrating Bynder, especially as our use evolves as our business grows. I also like learning about little-known features/functions that I may have missed or initially passed on that have application now that our instance has matured.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!