Click to meet @Nico, our Champion of the month

Click to meet @Nico, our Champion of the month
Userlevel 6
Badge

Have you noticed our Champions in the Community? You’ve probably seen their usernames at the top of the leaderboard, in our news, or sharing their kick ass skills.

Meet our newest selected Champion, @Nico 

1. Please tell us a bit about your role. 

I work as a graphic designer in the EDHEC communications department. I create various print, web and video communication media.

I also manage the DAM that we set up in 2023, file management and access. We have all kinds of files, lots of images and videos, but also logos and PDF documents (charters, guides, templates). All these elements must be used for EDHEC's communication. I've also created a sharing space for the DAM in TEAMS, helping users with tips and even filmed tutorials.

2. What Bynder products are you currently using to support your business? 

We use the Bynder DAM and the Brand Guidelines.

The Brand Guidelines are very useful for us, as they ensure that the EDHEC graphic charter is respected and centralize resources such as fonts, logos, templates, etc.

3. How are you integrating your DAM? 

For the moment, the DAM is only accessible via a web page, the default access.

But we are working on integrating the DAM into our Drupal CMS, which will give us control over the media that are published and enable us to optimize them.

4. Where are you seeing the most value from Bynder?

The most important thing for us is to be able to control the media. Making sure that the charter is respected, for example. We also need to be able to authorize certain media or not, the RGPD are a new constraint that we have to apply and Bynder is helping us in this area. This DAM is a much-appreciated tool that helps us on a daily basis.

5. What is something you’ve done that no one has done before?

It's a bit complicated to answer. The integration of the DAM was a long-term team effort, I wasn't alone and my colleagues in the communications department also played their part in the successful use of the DAM at EDHEC. The one thing we can be proud of is that we were able to satisfy as many users as possible. All the user feedback has been positive. We are working to improve the platform on a regular basis, to check what works and what doesn't, to maintain the DAM and keep it alive. And then, I'd like to come back to the centralization of media. Before, it was difficult to find what you were looking for - everything was scattered around - but now you can find it all in one place.

6. What do you like most about the Bynder Community?  

What I like about the Bynder Community is the different profiles you can find. The uses aren't always the same, and through the exchanges I've had, I've been able to come up with new ideas as well as giving them. These are very constructive exchanges that help us to develop the DAM. I also like the fact that Bynder listens to the customer and that the platform evolves in line with requests. Bynder is not opposed to change and user suggestions are often relevant.

2 replies

Congratulations, Nico!

Userlevel 2

Congratulations, Nico!

Thank you Sandra ! 😀