Click to meet @Mark, our Champion of the month!

• 20 June 2023
  • 0 replies
Click to meet @Mark, our Champion of the month!
Userlevel 6

Have you noticed our Champions in the Community? You’ve probably seen their usernames at the top of the leaderboard, in our news, or sharing their kick ass skills.

Meet our newest selected Champion, @Mark 

1. Please tell us a bit about your role. 

I work as a Brand Supervisor at a financial institution and lead a team of video producers and photographers within the organization’s in-house creative agency. We produce TV commercials, digital ads and print deliverables.

2. What Bynder products are you currently using to support your business? 

We use Bynder DAM and Bynder Express. The main benefit of moving to Bynder is that we now provide easy, self-serve access to assets for employees outside of our creative agency. This allows better visible of the work we do and results in reusing past creative rather than reinventing the wheel with every new creative request.

3. How are you integrating your DAM? 

We are currently in the process of integrating Bynder with Workfront. This will allows us to effortlessly transfer assets – and related metadata – to Bynder without any manual effort. The integration will help us avoid version control issues as well as allow us to provide visibility of assets to users outside of Workfront.

4. Where are you seeing the most value from Bynder?

The most value we see with Bynder is non-creative users spending time in the library and resurfacing past assets that can be reused. Our organization creates a lot of content, and as a creative team, it’s easy to disregard past assets as old and irrelevant. However, sometimes there isn’t a need to make everything from scratch. This results in a lot of saved time as well.  

5. What is something you’ve done that no one has done before?

I don’t know if we’re the only ones to do this, but I think our team is obsessive about researching and testing every option available before we make a decision. When researching DAMs, we trialed over 10 options. Then, once we narrowed the competition down to Bynder, we tested all the integration tools, like Bynder Connector, CI Hub, LinkrUI, etc. We’re constantly assessing what is and isn’t working, and looking for better ways of doing things.

5. What do you like most about the Bynder Community?  

There isn’t a singular way to implement and run a Bynder environment, so it’s nice to hear how other organizations are using Bynder to meet their goals. I enjoy reading a variety of responses to my questions and seeing what others are discussing.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!