Click to meet @Dylan W, our Champion of the month!

• 5 January 2024
  • 0 replies
Click to meet @Dylan W, our Champion of the month!
Userlevel 6

Have you noticed our Champions in the Community? You’ve probably seen their usernames at the top of the leaderboard, in our news, or sharing their kick ass skills.

Meet our newest selected Champion, @Dylan W 

1. Please tell us a bit about your role. 

I am the Production Manager in the Marketing Operations team at Target Australia. I combine my strong graphic art and prepress background with my passion for automation and simplification to find better ways of working for the Photography, Creative and Marketing teams.

2. What Bynder products are you currently using to support your business? 

We are currently using Asset Bank, Brand Guidelines and DAT. We also use the LinkrUI plugin for Adobe (currently trying to get the Microsoft one approved) and have a Salesforce integration, however unfortunately that integration isn’t being used properly yet.

3. How are you integrating your DAM? 

Our Tech team built an integration with our PIM that delivers the DAT URL from our DAM to the products in the PIM, which in turn are published on our website. This integration is only one way currently, and I have it on the Tech teams’ radar to push product data back into the DAM to capture more relevant metadata.

Our Tech team have also built us a hot-folder process where images with a strict naming convention can be bulk uploaded into a folder on the network drive that makes certain metadata assumptions based off the file name convention and uploads it into the Asset Bank.

4. Where are you seeing the most value from Bynder?

Single source of truth for high quality approved, ready to use assets is the big one, made even better by combining it with DAT to integrate directly into our website. If something goes wrong with an image, we generally only fix it in one place, and the turnaround is so quick too, when the job is done, the public are seeing it.

5. What is something you’ve done that no one has done before?

Tough question, the Bynder Community is pretty switched on, our CSM and Integration Manager was impressed with how I turned the Mass Uploader template they gave me into a robust Excel spreadsheet that has pull downs menus simulating our Metaproperties and requirements with an integrated Macro that checks and converts the values into a Semi-Colon separated CSV file fit for purpose to use directly with the Mass Uploader.

6. What do you like most about the Bynder Community?  

They’re a polite, sensible bunch with great ideas to ponder.

0 replies

Be the first to reply!