Click to meet @AmyW, our Champion of the month!

• 14 July 2023
  • 0 replies
Click to meet @AmyW, our Champion of the month!
Userlevel 6

Have you noticed our Champions in the Community? You’ve probably seen their usernames at the top of the leaderboard, in our news, or sharing their kick ass skills.

Meet our newest selected Champion, @AmyW 

1. Please tell us a bit about your role. 

As the Digital Platform Manager, I am the product owner for the DAM (Bynder), the CMS (Contentful), and I also manage other digital projects for HomeServe. A few of my responsibilities are onboarding new employees to Bynder, running trainings and demos, finding new ways to optimize our content and asset workflows, and integrating Bynder with other tools.

2. What Bynder products are you currently using to support your business? 

We’re using the core DAM, Brand Guidelines, and DAT. Most of our creative, content, and marketing teams use the DAM to grab assets and logos, and the Brand Guidelines are being used by our marketing teams to stay consistent in customer communications and marketing material. We’re still in the process of implementing DAT and have found some success using the presets so far!

3. How are you integrating your DAM? 

We have integrated with Podio (a ticket and project management tool), Google Analytics (to pull some numbers), and have an automated publishing workflow that pulls Bynder documents and media and publishes them to Jamstack webpages.

4. Where are you seeing the most value from Bynder?

The Bynder DAM - Access to assets instantly and from anywhere at any time, and the fact that Bynder is currently being used as our CMS to power our content blog.

5. What is something you’ve done that no one has done before?

We’ve automated the content publishing workflow! Data and documents are pulled from Podio into Bynder via an automation and articles with their related photos or videos go live on the appropriate publish date using an automated Jamstack process.

6. What do you like most about the Bynder Community?  

I really like to see how other companies are using Bynder is such different ways, and the knowledge-sharing is so valuable!

0 replies

Be the first to reply!