Skip to main content

So you're a Bynder Champion, now what? To help you get the most out of it, we’ve put together a list of frequently asked questions. Let’s dive in!

1. What can I do to earn points?
You can earn points by (you can participate in as many or as little activities as you want, let us know which ones here!

• Engaging with our Community
  • Providing peer-to-peer support
    • Via our P2P program, Community, or other referencing activities
  • Speaking at events
    • Virtual or In-person
  • Writing a LinkedIn post about your company’s use of Bynder and tagging us
  • Leaving a positive review on G2
  • Sharing your success story through a customer case study

2. What rewards can I earn?
We have a range of exciting rewards based on your points:

• Bynder SWAG
  • Premium gifts
  • Vouchers
  • And more!

3. How do I track my points?

You don't have to! We will tally up your total points every other month and email you your status. Then, you can decide to keep accumulating or cash out your points.

4. How will others know I am a part of the program?

We have created special Customer Champion badges in this Community, and they will be assigned once you join.

The more activities the more badges you can earn!

8wpdFc064C7ut35y?auto=format%2Ccompress&fit=max&h=800&q=75&s=d54532d6ab18ce3a7c6f0fcdeef20a3b
A quick message from our Customer Advocacy Manager @Victoria Morgan 
​​​​

We hope this helps clarify how the program works. For any more questions, feel free to ask in the comments below 👇

Happy Championing!

I’m a big fan of Bynder, and would love to support however I can. 

I am curious if content creation (How-to videos, etc) could be another activity. I’m a animator/motion graphic designer at heart, so I love to create demo content for tips and tricks

Great to have you in the program @KevinMurphy! Yes, we would love to see more content creation and build points. Your last video went viral through Bynder and I can’t what to see what you share next 🤩