We’re wrapping up September with a bang!
In the past 7 days we’ve done 5 customer showcases live in-person, every one of of them unique but all using Bynder to bring content experiences to life for their respective brands
- At Content Marketing World, Abbie Gillespie from Red Roof Inn highlighted how they deliver assets directly to their campaign teams as well as their physical locations using DAT and the Tridion integration
- At Henry Stewart DAM NY, Tomo Kato from Indigo walked through how Bynder was central to their digital overhaul as they geared up for their website relaunch and 25th anniversary campaign. Eventually their MarTech ecosystem will also incorporate Contentful and InRiver.
- At DMEXCO, Veronica Akerblad from Sixt explained how Bynder helps them achieve global brand consistency during periods of hyper growth
- Also at DMEXCO, Farzana Ali from Schroders talked best practices around Content Operations and Workflow, valuable lessons learned from their award winning campaigns in the Finance vertical!
- Finally at Dreamforce, Kristin Winterhalter from Align Technologies walked through how they’re building their content strategy and architecting better integrations between Bynder and Salesforce Marketing Cloud for a more automatic flow of content to consumer-facing channels.
We’d love to hear if any of these stories resonate with you all and also if you’d like to join us next year to highlight the great work you’re doing!