We continue expanding our integration offerings between Bynder and separate tools to help you maintain consistency and keep up with versioning. I am excited to share an upcoming integration with Sharepoint!
What is the value that this integration brings to you?
- Create a seamless integration between the DAM and Sharepoint
- Maintain the DAM as the system of record ensuring version control and brand consistency
- Self-service set-up through Bynder settings
- Organizations using Sharepoint and Bynder will not need to spend time manually moving assets from one service to another
A few key features-
- You will be able to select a folder from Sharepoint, and all assets in that folder and subfolders will be sent to the DAM
- Any supported filetype will be added to the Bynder DAM as long as it’s existing Bynder-supported asset types
Automatically upload assets and apply metaproperties before adding final versions to the DAM
Do you currently use Sharepoint? If so, what are the most valuable activities you would benefit from integrating Sharepoint with the DAM? If you are not using Sharepoint (but you want to), what challenges are you facing that prevent you from implementing Sharepoint?